Saturday, May 1, 2010

Introduction to my Dominican Recipe Blog

Hi, my name is Johan. I have lived in many places around the world, Turkey, Belgium and Egypt to name just a few. I now reside in the Dominican Republic. The reason that I thought of having a Dominican recipe blog is because the people here are so passionate about everything they do, and that includes their passion for cooking. With most of the recipes passed down from generation to generation, I wanted the chance to get some of these jewels written down. Maria, my friend here in the Dominican Republic has been nice enough to help me with this task. These recipes are 100% authentic Dominican fare. I'm sure that when you make them for your own family you will enjoy them as much as I do. Please post your comments .

No comments:

Post a Comment